Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

We had a wonderful holiday this year. We spent Christmas Eve at Irma's, then went to the late-night service at church. On Christmas Day, Jim, Adam, Jacob, and I opened presents in the morning and went to Irma's for dinner in the afternoon. There was the usual crowd of 23 or so people, and we had a rollicking good time. In a girls vs. guys game of Taboo, the girls came out victorious. In a very lengthy game of Candy Land, a few of the younger players became distracted so there was no clear winner. Later that night, some of us ventured out to see the movie, "Little Fockers."

Tomorrow, the fun continues with an afternoon bowling bash to celebrate Jacob's birthday. A group of us will gather at a local establishment to try our luck on the lanes. I hope that all of my Wii bowling practice will pay off because I have not thrown a real bowling ball in many years. I can only imagine how sore I will be on Tuesday.

No comments: