Monday, March 3, 2008

WWND?

I initially lost 8 pounds on my WWND diet. Then everything came to a screeching halt. I could not figure out why I wasn’t losing any more weight. Finally, I acknowledged that while I was eating less, I was not exercising regularly, as I had before. Unfortunately, I conceded that exercise must be the key to weight loss. Exercise. Ugh. So, I'll be pedaling my bike and/or hitting the pavement once again. Quickly, too, before I gain back any of those stinking 8 pounds. Some people - like Jim, for example - actually like to exercise. They boast about how wonderful they feel afterwards, how they maintain their physical health, blah, blah, blah. I usually find myself hungry and tired following a bike ride, not refreshed and invigorated. Maybe I am doing something wrong. Norm told me recently that he has walked over 650 days in a row. Six hundred fifty successive, uninterrupted days! Now that’s commitment. I wonder if he is rejuvenated after he walks?

No comments: