Saturday, March 15, 2008

Schussing

We are at the ski resort now, and, primitive place that it is, there is no internet available in our condo. Adam was kind enough to allow me to bring his laptop to the lobby to access their wireless connection. I took some movies of the boys skiing today and if I ever learn how to post them here, I will. We are also noticing, and scoffing, whenever we see skiers on those archaic, skinny skis - you know, like the ones we skied on two weeks ago.

Today is our 22nd wedding anniversary. We went skiing on our honeymoon, so I suppose it is appropriate that we skied today. Adam had a hard fall yesterday and was grateful that he was wearing a helmet. Today he hurt both knees. Too bad I didn't get any of those spectacular spills on video. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: