Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Our first weekend of spring 2008 turned out to be very busy. Friday night was quite wintry. The official snow total reported at the airport was seven inches, which put us into 5th place in the “Snowiest Winter of All Time” record book. Jim, Adam, and I were all out on the road separately during the storm traveling to various places and the driving was s-l-o-w. On Saturday afternoon, Pattye hosted the March family birthday party. Nick turned 10, Jenna, 12, Muffin, 3, and Jean, uh, (should I say on this public forum?) turned *cough* 52. Saturday night we utilized Jim’s JLA work suite to watch the CCHA (Central Collegiate Hockey Association) playoff games. U of M won the championship – Go Blue! On Sunday, we went to my mom’s house for Easter lunch. Good food and lots of Taboo & Outburst. I tried to follow Norm’s lead with my eating, and think I did fairly well. I have not been exercising very often, though, and, as a result, have not lost any more weight. Boo! Hiss!

No comments: