Monday, March 17, 2008

A Snowy Weekend

With Adam’s assistance, I was able to create a video of our recent ski trip. Truthfully, I merely told Adam where to edit it, and he did all of the technical work. The video is about five minutes long. I pared it down from 15 minutes because I did not want to bore you all to tears!

The clip begins with Adam on his snowboard. Jacob is easy to spot because he has bright yellow ski boots. I am in the black and blue coat, and Jim is wearing a brown jacket and red hat. One highlight is at approximately 35 seconds into the video when I am waiting for Jim to pass the camera over to me. Jacob is in the background performing a rather flamboyant wipeout, while Jim & I are completely oblivious! (Impressive parents, aren't we?!) Shortly after that, Jim takes a humorous tumble, too.

Please note that I am NOT very good at videotaping, especially while schussing down a bumpy run. At least you can get an idea of what we do to entertain ourselves. Hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Eric said...

That video is too funny. I'm glad you pointed out Jake's spill in the snow, because I don't think I would've noticed it otherwise. Jim's fall and the knock-knock joke are my other favorite parts.