Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Horseplay

This afternoon, Jacob was scrambling all over the railing at the top of the stairs. When I told him to get down, he protested, "But Adam does it." I responded, "Well, I'll yell at Adam the next time he does it." Adam, always the smart aleck, climbed up, too. When they began to push each other and goof around, I called out from the loft, “Hey, stop the horseplay near the stairs.”

Adam, with deadpan sincerity, proclaimed, “C’mon, Jake, Mom wants us to play horse somewhere else.” Jacob followed Adam into the hallway, where they proceeded to neigh and whinny. Then, when I glanced towards the loft door, Adam was crawling into the room with Jacob riding on his back. Those two keep me entertained.

2 comments:

Eric said...

Now that Adam's got that fancy new camera, you should try to capture special moments like that on tape. I think your readers would really enjoy a Youtube video to accompany your blog.

LINDA said...

Good idea. And as soon as I figure out how to post still photos, I'll get right on that video thing. Thanks, though, for your vote of confidence in my technological abilities!