Friday, January 2, 2009

Computer Nightmares

My computer is close to being done at the repair shop. Hurray! Last night, the power cord to Adam's laptop shorted out and went kaput, though. He immediately ordered a new one, complete with overnight delivery, but it hasn't arrived yet. There is only about 60 minutes of power left in this poor overused laptop computer, so I am typing rapidly. More updates and, hopefully, pictures will follow soon!

By the way, Happy New Year!

UPDATE: It is now Sunday, January 4th, and my computer is still at the fix-it shop. They tell me it will be ready on Monday. There is no sign of Adam's new power cord, either. So much for the very pricey overnight delivery option. Since Adam's laptop has long since lost all of it's power, I am now mooching computer time at Richie's house.

No comments: