Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mini Netbook

I recently became the proud owner of a brand new mini netbook computer. Lately, I have been increasingly envious of people using their iPhones and Blackberry phones and iTouch-type devices to access the internet almost anywhere. I knew that Jim would never want me to spring for anything that required monthly payments, though, especially because our current cell phone plan is so reasonable. (Cheap) Then, I saw a commercial on television for a mini netbook. Sold! Mine weighs a bit over 2 pounds and has a 10-inch screen on which I can actually see things. Or, at times when type is unusually small, I can easily enlarge the website. The netbook came complete with a wireless card, so I can connect to the internet anywhere there is a wireless signal. It is advertised that you can carry it around in your purse, but, really, I would have to empty everything out of mine to fit the computer inside. I love the size, though. It is the perfect cross between an iPhone and a laptop.

No comments: