Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Keweenaw in Pictures

We arrived back home yesterday evening after a stop at the Soo Locks and an uneventful drive down I-75. Here are some pictures from our trek to "The Copper Country."

Richie, Jacob, and Jim decked out for the mine tour.

We had fun digging holes at the beach. Richie actually climbed into his creation.

Jacob and Jim at the Keweenaw County snow-mometer.

The boys found a nice waterfall.

Jacob and I at the top of Brockway Mountain Drive.
(It was very windy and I didn't want my hair to get messed up.)


Jacob and Richie climbed up "Jacob's Falls" near Eagle River.

I think Jake enjoyed the BBQ ribs at the Michigan House restaurant.

1 comment:

Cousin Dave said...

It was great seeing all of you! And might I say Jake looks really "sauced!" The weather got better this past week, and got some golf in! Just got home last night. YOWZA!