Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Star is Born

As I was watching The Weather Channel the other day, I was pretty sure that I saw Adam standing with a group of Vortex2 people as they were listening to one of their daily weather briefings. Luckily, TWC provides videos of these clips on their website, so I was able to examine the tape more closely on my computer. Even though I was 99% certain that the longish-haired guy in the light gray Michigan t-shirt was Adam, I asked him to have a peek at the video and validate my suspicions. Yup, my son was on national television. For all of two and a half seconds.

If you'd like to scope out the clip, just click here. You will have to endure an annoying 15 second advertisement before the video starts, but look for Adam beginning at the 7 second mark. Feel free to stop watching after that, unless, of course, you are a fan of meteorological mumbo-jumbo.

2 comments:

Supercuts said...

A star is born! Hey, I thought you said he clipped the locks?

LINDA said...

Uh, yep, he did get 13 inches cut off.