Thursday, January 20, 2011

That's Entertainment

After our Copper Mountain ski trip, Jim, Jacob, and I bunked at Adam's Colorado apartment for a night before heading home. Jacob and I flew from Denver to Detroit on MLK Day. I must say that I certainly enjoy all of the delightful electronic perks that are now available on airplanes. Our last few flights have offered live television, movies, music, games, and the internet. I am a huge fan of in-flight trivia and the live maps that show your current location, altitude, etc., but I haven't yet checked out the aerial wifi. It sounds very intriguing to me, though. Jim winged back to Houston for work, and, unfortunately for him, he traveled on a commuter-sized aircraft with only his iPod and noise-canceling headphones for amusement. Adam stayed put in the Rocky Mountain state to begin his second semester of grad school. Now that the holidays are over, it is back to the old grind for all of us.

No comments: