Sunday, March 7, 2010

Again

We arrived home from our ski trip yesterday afternoon. Adam, Jacob, & I flew to Michigan and Jim took a flight back to Texas. Despite our optimism that Delta Airlines' luggage handling had improved since last weekend, they still managed to lose half of our checked bags on our nonstop flight from Colorado. This resulted in another lengthy wait at the airport; this time in the lost baggage line at DTW. Not wanting to be exclusive to the Detroit-Denver-Detroit route, Delta also lost Jim's skis on his trip from Denver to Houston. Yes, we are somewhat disillusioned with our "new" hometown airline, and so delighted that we now get to pay those hefty checked baggage fees for the privilege of them misplacing our things. As compensation, they did give us little kits containing miniature toothbrushes, tiny chunks of deodorant, and funky plastic folding combs.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our vacation. We loved the Keystone Resort! I am very proud to report that I did not fall down once during our four days of skiing. I believe that is some sort of record for me, and it is definitely one that I hope to keep up!

The view of the gondola from our condo.

Jacob checked out this igloo at the ski area.

Jim took a call on the slopes.

We took a day off from skiing on Thursday and visited Wyoming.

2 comments:

ModemMama said...

That's too funny Jim taking a call on the slopes. The other day I walked up to Janets house with my laptop in my hand cause I was working and she answered the door with her laptop in her hand. WE SUCK!

LINDA said...

I LOVE technology!