Friday, February 20, 2009

Rock Band

Adam’s Rock Band game is still a big hit at our house two months after its arrival on Christmas Day. I love to sing and I am ok strumming the guitar, but I absolutely stink at playing the drums. As I was looking through the list of available songs for the game, I noticed that there was nothing by any of my favorite artists, like John Denver or Roberta Flack, for example. That is when Adam snidely informed me that the game is Rock Band, not Easy Listening Band. Well, here is some advice for all of you video game inventors out there - a few mellow selections from the 70s might be very popular with the older crowd.

Anyway, here are a couple shots of Jacob rocking.

Drumming.

A laid-back guitarist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Jake not to strain himself like he did at Jenn's wedding!! YOWZA!