Monday, December 22, 2008

Bah Humbug!

I am posting this using Adam's laptop, as my computer seems to have developed a virus of some sort. I ran a complete system scan with Norton, and discovered a high-level risk problem that "requires manual removal." But when I follow the directions to manually remove the virus, it indicates that it is "not safe to remove manually." Huh? Norton's next recommended course of action is to "review risk details on Norton's Website." Which brings me back to the "requires manual removal" page. Santa, help me! Please bring me a new computer for Christmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HO, HO, HO!! I don't know about bringing you a new computer, Linda. Have you been a good little girl this year? HO, HO, HO!!

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you get one because I need one too. My new printer won't work on Windows 98! Help!