Sunday, June 1, 2008

Finally - Some Pictures!

In Skagway, AK, we rented a car. First we drove through British Columbia.


Then we entered the Yukon Territories.


We saw this bear on the side of the road.


Jacob played with some Huskies at "Dog Musher Camp."


Jacob and Richie went for a "Dog Cart" ride.


Then we drove back to the ship in AK.


The next day we toured the Mendenhall Glacier. (That really is glacier ice.)


We trekked to a waterfall - over these treacherous boulders.


The waterfall was awesome. (See Jake in the green shirt.)


I did not make it to the waterfall. This is as far as I got, when I injured my ankle.


Here is my new ankle brace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!
I see you injured your driving foot! Will give you Dr B's # soon!
Does it hurt much? need crutches?

LINDA said...

As long as the tendon is popped into the right spot, it barely hurts at all. It still dislocates several times a day, though. Crutches would have been nice a few days ago! I will make a doctor appointment sometime soon if the tendon does not stop popping in and out of place!