Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break

Next week is Spring Break from school and we are hitting the high seas. Adam is flying from Denver to join us in Houston on Saturday, and with his recent overwhelming academic workload, it sounds as if a vacation is just what he needs. On Sunday morning, the four of us will drive to New Orleans, pick up Richie from the airport there, and board a ship. Among other things, I will not have to cook a single meal for anyone for seven whole days! Jim and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary while on the cruise. I will try to post some pictures during the week, but with the high price of shipboard internet - and the slow service provided - I will be happy if I am able to update even once. We will be traveling to several ports that we have never visited before, so I will be taking lots of photos that I can share after we return home.

Did I mention that I won't have to cook any meals for seven whole days?

No comments: