Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmastime

Christmas this year was very merry for our family. On Thursday evening we opened some gifts at my mom's house, then went to the late night service at our church. On Christmas morning, we found full stockings hanging on our mantle, and unwrapped the rest of the presents that were underneath our tree. Irma made dinner for our group of 20 or so in the afternoon, and afterwards we entertained ourselves with another exhilarating game of Taboo - guys vs.girls. (Finally, the girls won! Yay!) Some of us topped off the night by attending a showing of "Alvin and the Chipmunks - The Squeakquel." Cute movie! Unfortunately, I did not remember to take pictures during any of our holiday festivities this year, even though I did have my camera with me. Tomorrow is Jacob's birthday and we are celebrating at Dave & Buster's, so I will be sure to snap some photos while we are there.

2 comments:

ModemMama said...

Crap, I missed the game this year and the girls won.....I can take a hint.

LINDA said...

Well, Adam didn't play this time, so the guys were disadvantaged from the start.