Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Cell Phone

Recently I ordered a snazzy new cell phone to replace my rather outdated flip phone. The new model has an awesome qwerty keyboard that slides out for quick and easy texting. I have been in possession of the phone since Friday and have sent and received one text so far. If I ever do decide to go text-crazy, though, I will be able to write the messages out much faster than I could on my cast-off Nokia.

Luckily for me, the new phone arrived just as Adam was joining us for our Labor Day weekend trip. He set everything up for me, switched my contact list from one phone to the other, and begrudgingly & impatiently answered all of my questions regarding the phone's features. I just hope that my new Motorola stays trendy long enough for me to become proficient at making calls and sending texts. Mark my words, though - flip phones will probably make a huge comeback now that I no longer use one.

1 comment:

ModemMama said...

You should go to Janet's store and ask for a phone tutorial. She said she loves it when customers do that. But hey, isn't Nokia a Finnish brand?