Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beatles Rock Band

Richie surprised everyone this weekend by purchasing an Xbox 360, plus the Beatles Rock Band game. He now owns the complete Rock Band set-up - drums, guitar, and microphone with stand - and it is so much fun! The best feature is the song list. It contains all familiar tunes that we older folks can easily sing along to because we actually recognize the lyrics. Even Jacob knows far more Beatles songs than I would have guessed. All in all, the new Rock Band game is a big hit, and I'm certain that Richie will enjoy seeing more of us at his house now. Whoever created Rock Band is a genius who cashed in on many people's hidden desires to start up garage bands with visions of making it big someday. I'm sure the inventor is very wealthy now! I wish I had thought of it first.

1 comment: