Saturday, October 11, 2008

The New Candidate

Check out this video that my cousin Dave sent from California. He has my vote! We will see him soon, as his daughter’s wedding is a week from today.

Jacob, Nancy, and I fly to San Francisco on Tuesday. Jim and Adam will come out on Friday after work/school. Jenny’s wedding is at a country club in the shadow of the Pacific Coastal Range in one of the oldest wine regions in California. It sounds like a simply breathtaking setting. I plan to snap lots of pictures, not only at the wedding, but also during our various sightseeing jaunts. I’ll post them here as soon as I can. Unfortunately, I will not have access to a computer from Tuesday until Adam arrives with his laptop on Friday night, and I know I will suffer blog withdrawal! I am already sweating just thinking about it! Hopefully, as soon as we pick up Jim and Adam from SFO on Friday, we can rush back to our hotel and I can upload some of our photos taken throughout the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the boost to the campaign, Linda! Just remember, vote early, and vote often!! YOWZA! See you next week, Dave